Currently (8am Nov 5, 2020), it’s possible to view voter information for the state of Michigan, United States. It’s also possible to view the dead voting. I’ve been able to do this since the night of Nov 4, 2020 I’m not sure how long this has been available.
Try it yourself: https://vote.michigan.gov/Voter/index
First Name: Donna
Last Name: Brydges
Birth Month: January
Birth Year: 1901
Zip Code: 49431
Donna Brydges voter status is “Active” (at 119 years old).
I found this information. A friend of mine shared with me this tweet.
— shaquille o'atmeal (@crypt0e) November 5, 2020
Personally, this looks like a false flag operation. The twitter(s) associated with sharing the story appear to be bots (to my eyes), but honestly… that doesn’t matter. Clearly, on the governments website you can access this information.
You can try the following as well:
First Name: William
Last Name: Bradley
Birth Month: March
Birth Year: 1902
Note this voter status was challenged, but still submitted a ballot.
- Testing the voting application
- Database was hacked and enough of these were added to seed doubt
- People mailed in these ballots to seed doubt
- Employees / Vote counters added fake votes
If I had to bet, I’d say the database was hacked and mail in fake mail in ballots were added. I also think it’s quite likely that this is a foreign entity trying to make it look like they are helping the president.
It doesn’t matter.
The voting system needs to be inspected and the vote count needs to be manually done. Clearly our digital system(s) are not safe.
List of Names (Discovered)
- Robert Brock, January 1900, 48203
- June Aiken, August 1900, 49201
- Terry Mathis January 1900, 48207
- Donna Brydges January 1901, 49431
- William Bradley, March 1902, 48207